Monday, September 13, 2010

September's Table - Sunflowers Inspire Me

Silver and blue,
elegant and calming
When I was driving to work one day, I was inspired to decorate August/September’s table with sunflowers. It had been a wet spring and summer and sunflowers grew profusely along the road in full bloom. I took my blue and white English china off the shelf, bought some sunflowers, other flowers, some silk butterflies and blue candle holders. Since most retail stores have limited colors for home decor, I bought the dark, blue napkins at a thrift store. Bed Bath & Beyond is a great place to find napking holders. This cheerful table setting makes me smile.
Butterflies and sunflowers brings cheer to the table

1 comment:

vacations said...

Sunflowers are really nice, energetic and loving flowers from all the other flowers. I also like it very much and I always bring one sunflower to my home.